The Product of Choice for Mechanized Farmers around the WorldTM
Flexxifinger QD Industries Inc. – an innovative, award-winning agricultural manufacturer based in Assiniboia, Saskatchewan - currently has an opening for a salesperson to actively market our full line of crop lifters, accessories and specialized harvest and seeding products. We offer competitive wages and benefits package and maintain a positive and safety conscious work environment, value our employees and their families, and encourage their ideas. The successful candidate will be excited and challenged about being involved in a growing company, will be self-managed and will follow through with results. A willingness to travel extensively is a must.
- Report to and consult with the general manager.
- Establish and maintain relationships with both new and existing dealers.
- Coordinate, travel to, set up and attend numerous agricultural trade shows.
- Participate in the training of dealers and distributors.
- Contribute as a member of the inside sales team.
- Implement and promote various seasonal sales programs.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with farming practices.
- Must be bondable, able and willing to obtain a passport and have a valid driver’s license.
- Is an effective and diplomatic communicator.
- Has good computer skills.
To learn more about Flexxifinger and our products, please visit our web site www.flexxifinger.com.
For more information on potential upcoming positions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not have any employment vacancies at the moment.