Flexxifinger® Triple S™ Series
Triple S™ series fits all systems that have a guard finger in front of the knife because of a universal-fit rail that attaches to the header. The unique eyestrap method of attaching the lifter’s arm and riser to the rail creates a highly adjustable product that can be angled to suit your header or crop type and will allow the lifters to be configured on the header to work in unison. As with all Flexxifinger crop lifters, the Triple S™ crop lifters use our patented QD™ attaching and detaching technology and can be removed and or installed in 3 – 5 minutes per header, after the initial installation.
The Triple S™ MidCut™ lifter is the most efficient lifter in the series when it comes to sawfly and wheat stem maggot damaged crops. This lifter leaves a medium height stubble, approximately 140mm (5 ½”). The Triple S™ MidCut™ significantly increases crop salvage, recovering broken off stems close to the ground. The shoe and nylon finger combination allows the Triple S™ MidCut™ to glide over cracks and small holes, making it a safer crop lifter, even on irregular ground conditions.
70402 Triple S™ MidCut™ Crop Lifter
- Most efficient for sawfly or what stem maggot damaged crops
- Leaves stubble of approximately 5.5”/140mm
- Helps to recover broken stems close to the ground
- Nylon finger and shoe combination glide over cracks and small holes, making it safe, even on irregular ground conditions
- Adjustable within a range of 40 degrees
- QD™ Nut Assembly included**
- 33049 Nylon finger included
33049 Nylon MidCutTM Finger(.625” x 2.75” / 16mm x 70mm)
- Replaceable nylon finger which can be changed in seconds
** Additional carriage bolt 32310, 32312 or 32314 may be required for specific model headers. Please contact our Product Support team for more details.