We're looking to expand our team!
Position: Accounting Technician
Be an integral part of the team!
Flexxifinger is seeking an Accounting Technician who is responsible for the performance of a variety of duties from backroom calculations to front desk customer service. Responsibilities will include posting the day's receipts, filing and tallying deposits, coding, totaling, batching, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements. Other responsibilities will include the compilation of budget data and documents based on estimated revenues, expenses and previous budgets, and the performance of related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying and inventory administration.
• Customer Focus
• Quality Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Energy & Stress
• Accountability & Dependability
• Team Work
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
• Diploma or certificate in Accounting or Bookkeeping
• 1-3 years accounting experience
• Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements
• Effective communication skills, both written & oral
• Strong attention to detail
Flexxifinger offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.